The November offer of Xbox Game Pass will be overloaded with known, valued and expected productions. In recent days, the Redmond corporation announced a preliminary list that makes a really good impression. Service subscribers can prepare more free time for the coming weeks.
Next week, Microsoft should unveil the full Xbox Game Pass offer for the first half of the month, but we can already confirm the games that were revealed earlier. Undoubtedly, it promises to be one of the best and most intense months of 2021.
Xbox Game Pass in November – introductory games list
- Minecraft for PC (November)
- Unpacking (November 2)
- Forza Horizon 5 (November 9)
- Football Manager 2022 (+ Xbox Edition) (November 9)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition (November 11)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Free Upgrade For Xbox Series X | S (November 11)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator: Game of the Year Edition (November 18)
- UnDungeon (November 18)
- Evil Genius 2: World Domination (November 30)
The Americans will offer the community using the service one of the most anticipated productions of 2021 (Forza Horizon 5), an extensive and adapted sports simulator that allows you to play the role of a football team coach (Football Manager 2022) and a game from the GTA collection (San Andreas). What’s more, we will see the extensive Microsoft Flight Simulator or smaller titles such as Unpacking, UnDungeon and Evil Genius 2: World Domination (console premiere), which will make their debut in the service.
Remember that this is still not the final list of items prepared by Microsoft for the next month, and the preliminary list – however, there will be plenty of attractions.