There is a collector’s item for sale whose description seems to give some clue about the plot of Mass Effect 4
The new installment of Mass Effect is already in production, but it’s still a long way from the premiere. BioWare still hasn’t revealed any details about its new game in the universe, at least not intentionally. In the official store of the studio, a clue has been found that suggests that the cult hero will return in Mass Effect 4.
Which character would return to Mass Effect 4?
The ending of Mass Effect 3 can be described as open, because the fate of Commander Shepard has not been clearly specified. Therefore, many fans of the series are wondering if the hero will return in Mass Effect 4. As it turned out, the official BioWare store suggested that the beloved character will actually play a role in the upcoming installment of Mass Effect.
- The youtuber known as MrHulthen has been the one who has noticed this detail ❗
- It turns out that there is a collectible for sale that could have given some clue about the next game. This is a physical lithograph of the N7-Day poster, which has a somewhat strange description ❓
- “While Shepard and the survivors are left to pick up the pieces, fans are left wondering what’s next.”
- So if we pay attention to this description, it would confirm the return of Commander Shepard for Mass Effect 4 ❗
- That description was changed later ❗
- “The threat of the Reapers might have been ended, but at great cost including Earth itself. While the survivors are left to pick up the pieces, fans are left wondering what’s next.”
- I leave you with the video where all this is discussed ✅
What do you think about this? Does it make you excited? I hope so, because I have written it thinking that it would make you happy, and I don’t want to end up with a broken heart.