During the latest XboxEra podcast, Shpeshal Nick unveiled new possible details about Mafia 4, the next chapter in the series currently in development.
Shpeshal Nick shared new alleged details about Mafia 4 , the next installment in the series in development at 2K’s Hangar 13 studios, which apparently will be a prequel to the first installment of the series set in Sicily .
Insider Shpeshal Nick in his latest XboxEra podcast spoke about the alleged new installment of the Mafia series , which we wrote about at the beginning of the month. As reported by his anonymous source:
- the action of ” Mafia 4 ” may be set in Sicily ,
- specifically at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries ,
- the new version will be a bit more linear than Mafia III and in this aspect resemble the first two parts of the gangster cycle,
- the story will focus on the adventures of Don Salieri ‘s family ,
- this guy is well known to fans of Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven and its remake called Mafia: Final Edition .
The information coincides
Of course, the above information is not official and therefore should be treated with a grain of salt, and let’s be pleasantly surprised. Nevertheless, they coincide with the reports from the Kotaku website from the beginning of the month that the new version of the Mafia was a prequel to the original trilogy.