The authors of Fallout 4: New Vegas have released a substantial set of materials from this ambitious modification – including a new trailer – that will recreate the Fallout: New Vegas campaign on the Fallout 4 engine.
Fallout 4: New Vegas , a fan project whose authors want to recreate the entire content of Fallout: New Vegas on the engine of the fourth part , is one of the most ambitious mods currently in production . In recent months, however, the authors have been sharing new materials very sparingly. Now that has changed. As every year, modders added splendor to the anniversary of the premiere of New Vegas by organizing the so-called Showcase Week, a week filled with fresh materials from the project, headed by a tasty trailer (below). In addition to him , among others,
The flood of materials shows that the creators are constantly working intensively on the project. Unfortunately, it is still unknown when it will be released . Waiting for the premiere can be made more pleasant with the modification of Project Mojave . This is a much less ambitious production, because it only recreates the New Vegas Strip location on the Fallout 4 engine , but it is now available in a playable form.
The best Fallout 4 adventures
If you are looking for other mods with new adventures for the fourth installment, we recommend:
- Tales from the Commonwealth – a dozen or so short missions revolving around various characters inhabiting the wastelands burnt by the atom.
- Fusion City Rising – an extensive DLC-sized mod with a campaign for the title underground city.
- Submarine Base Echo – a powerful new “dungeon” in the form of an abandoned submarine base.
- Sparky’s Quantum Adventure – an extensive adventure based on an unusual idea – all its action takes place before the nuclear war, allowing us to explore the world from the prologue.
- Vault 1080 – dark dungeons offering about an hour of fun. The mod squeezes everything out of the game engine, as it was developed by Nvidia as a demonstration of the capabilities of its graphics cards.