A short fragment of the game with Elden Ring, which was recorded on the Xbox One console, has been released online.
The first, larger presentation of the long-awaited Elden Ring took place in June this year. From Software presented an intriguing trailer interspersed with fragments of the game, and now we have the opportunity to look at a short fragment showing “raw gameplay”.
Less than 30 seconds of recording comes from the Xbox One console and shows the environment that will surround the player while playing – with an emphasis on forested areas and all kinds of fortifications. In addition, the material below tells us that the Elden Ring will feature jumping mechanics that look much smoother than other soulslike titles.
This is what Elden Ring looks like on Xbox One, according to a leaked video
- It was a user who has gained access, it is not clear how, to a video clip of Elden Ring .
- This video is not a great gameplay, but a small clip of 30 seconds in which one of the scenarios already seen in the trailer is shown.
- The novelty is that it seems that it is a direct gameplay running on Xbox One .
- If this gameplay is real, and everything indicates that it is, it is very likely that in the next few hours and days more videos may appear showing other aspects of the work.
- Below you have the video to see it for yourselves.
Elden Ring Official Features
- Available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X | S.
- Release Date: January 21, 2022 .
- Use stealth to catch enemies off guard or avoid dangers.
- Use the weather and time of day to gain an advantage over your enemies.
- Learn the movements of your enemies and properly use a parry or dodge to save your life.
- Get on your mount and attack other mercenaries on horseback.
- Use ancient arcane spells .
- Summon spirits or ask the Sinluz for help to support you on your adventure.
- Delve into the history of the Devastation and discover all the forgotten secrets about the demigods.