Want to try the Elden Ring? From Software has just invited players for tests that will allow developers to check the infrastructure’s capabilities. The event will take place next month, but the Japanese have officially postponed the release date.
The Elden Ring will not debut on January 21. The creators have just confirmed that they need an additional month to take care of the production and the title will not be released until February 25, 2022. This is another production that is to debut in the second month of next year.
- 02/01 – Life Is Strange: Remastered Collection
- 04/02 – Dying Light 2 Stay Human
- 17.02 – The King of Fighters XV
- February 18 – Horizon Forbidden West
- 02/22 – Destiny 2: The Witch Queen
- 22.02 – Sifu
- February 24 – Assetto Corsa Competizione
- 2/25 – Saints Row
- 25.02 – Elden Ring
- 03/04 – Gran Turismo 7
- 04.03 – Triangle Strategy
Fans of From Software’s items can, however, get ready for tests. Registration is underway (until November 1) for the closed beta , thanks to which developers will be able to check the operation of the servers. Those interested must go to the studio’s website to express their willingness to participate in the competition. It should be noted that the company has presented a very detailed schedule of struggles.
- Session 1 – November 12 (Friday) from 12:00 to 15:00
- Session 2 – November 13 (Saturday) from 4:00 to 7:00
- Session 3 – November 13 (Saturday) from 20:00 to 23:00
- Session 4 – November 14 (Sunday) from 12:00 to 15:00
- Session 5 – November 15 (Monday) from 4:00 to 7:00
Let’s hope this is the last postponement of the premiere in the case of From Software and in fact at the end of February we will be able to play this highly anticipated adventure.