A well-known insider is the one who has given a good amount of detail about this striking game mode
The Call of Duty saga has been releasing a delivery every year for a good number of years. The last Call of Duty: Vanguard, but before it was released there was already talk of the 2022 game. Several reputable insiders and well-known and reliable media such as VGC have ensured that it is CoD: Modern Warfare 2 ( or that is the provisional name, what is clear is that it is a sequel to the Modern Wafare of 2019).
Well, the insider who spoke the most on the subject was RalphsValve, who came out of nowhere but whose forecasts were confirmed by Tom Henderson, who is very well known among Call of Duty fans . Well, after a small period of time without talking about the supposed Modern Warfare 2, now he has done it again to mention a game mode that, without a doubt, I find very interesting.
This would be one of the new modes of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 from 2022
Well yes, as you have read in the headline, it seems that the successful and renowned FPS Rainbow Six Siege would merge with Call of Duty. How? Well, as RalphsValve has said (which is why I insist that it is a rumor and there is nothing definitive) it would be like this (via Reddit):
- There would be a multiplayer mode that would be “attackers against defenders” ❗️
- The map would be visually similar to CBQ from Call of Duty 4 but on a much larger scale ✌🏼
- In the case of the attacking team, you can choose the role for your character, which will be chosen by voting. Between each round, there will be an opportunity to change the role ✅
- Additionally, the attackers will have a damage rating system, ranging from minor damage to fatally wounded to seriously wounded. This will determine the healing time an attacker will need to revive an injured teammate ✅
- The goal of the defenders is to come up with a plan to slow and stop the attackers using booby traps, cameras and more ❗️
- In fact, the defenders will be able to fortify the objective to defend since destruction is an important element of this mode of Modern Warfare 2 ✅
Without a doubt, I think it is a very interesting mode and I think it will be one of the most attractive I have ever seen in a Call of Duty. If they get it right, it could very well be the favorite mode for many fans once Modern Warfare 2 is released.