They are 5 of the 10 that will be incorporated into the final game once it is released in November
Seriously, I’m really looking forward to Battlefield 2042. I know there were mixed opinions with the beta and so forth, but I loved it, and I’m looking forward to playing more modes in the new play. But until that happens, the guys at EA are totally focused on warming up by revealing more information about what is to come to the new shooter and today they have done it again.
And, as you know, in Battlefield 2042 there are specialists, something that is already becoming fashionable in many shooters. And in this title we find characters who also have certain unique abilities. There will be 10, but there were 5 specialists left to reveal, and they have decided to show them today in this trailer:
All New Battlefield 2042 Specialists
- Navin Road – He can hack enemies and if he eliminates them, he reveals the position of his companions. It can also hack vehicles and elements of the environment
- Santiago “Dozer” Espinoza: less affected by explosives damage. You can also use a shield that protects you from bullets
- Emma “Sundance” Rosier: She can glide in a wingsuit. She also has an armament of grenades, EMP and land mines.
- Ji-Soo Paik – Mark enemies that hurt you and can see enemies through walls
- Constantin “Angel” Anghel – You can quickly revive allies and heal their armor. He can also provide ammo to allies and himself
What do you think of the new specialists? My favorite is Sundance because of the flight theme, really crazy things can be done in Battlefield 2042 with those skills. Let’s see what plays come out there!