Disney just dropped a bomb for movie buffs. The corporation is changing the entire schedule of its next premieres and some productions have experienced long delays. Get to know new details.
Disney apparently wants to make sure that every Marvel Cinematic Universe production and the next big blockbusters get the right audience, so big changes to the release schedule have just been confirmed. The corporation changed the dates of the largest productions, which were to debut in 2022-2023.
In some situations, the differences are modest, but there are also significant delays. This is not good news for fans of the “Indiana Jones” series, among others, and it is worth adding that some films were simply removed from the list of premieres.
Here are the details:
- “Doctor Strange in the Madness Multiverse” – March 25, 202 to May 6, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder from May 6, 2022 to July 8, 2022.
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever from July 8, 2022 November 11, 2022
- Indiana Jones 5 from July 29, 2022 to June 30, 2023
- “The Marvels” from November 11, 2022 to February 17, 2023
- “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” from February 17, 2023 to July 28, 2023
- Untitled Disney animation has been removed from the schedule (as of July 14, 2023)
- Untitled Marvel movie removed from schedule (as of July 28, 2023)
- Untitled Marvel Movie Removed From Schedule (as of October 6, 2023)
- Untitled 20th Century film removed from schedule (as of October 20, 2023)
- Untitled Marvel movie removed from schedule (as of November 10, 2023)
As you can see, three Marvel films have fallen from the list, among which “Blade” and “Fantastic Four” may appear – these two productions had been announced earlier, but we still do not know the release dates of these titles. Apparently, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (May 3, 2023) is at least unchallenged at the moment.